Outfire: Multiplayer online shooter [MOD: Available All Weapons] 1.6.2
All weapons unlocked. To equip it, you need
Info about MOD/HACK
in the main menu, click in the lower left corner on the Equipment button
select the desired weapon slot
select the desired weapon and click on the Equip button in the lower right corner (nothing may happen - it should be, you can go back, open the same slot again and check that the weapon is equipped)
Outfire: Multiplayer online shooter is a stunning and very insane gameplay game project for your device, where one after another shootouts await you!
In this game you have to choose your unique character from the presented ones, and then go to the game Arena! Here you will fight other players. There is an opportunity to play with friends or every man for himself. But all mixes take place in a 4 by 4. Win and get all sorts of rewards that you can spend on improving your weapons, purchasing skins and other things. A completely new world of shooters opens up for you!
LOTS OF EXPLOSIONS
In Outfire: Multiplayer online shooter, all gameplay will take place from a third person perspective. And the quality of the textures pleases with its HD quality, as well as full 3D. The special effects are decent and let you enjoy every shot and explosion! The controls are classic, like in any other shooter!
Right now you can download this game from our site and get an unforgettable experience from the gameplay! On our site there is a Hacked version where all weapons are open!
- Modern graphics
- Large selection of guns
- Many skins
- Various locations
- And much more
How to install (Update) (APK+Cache)
- First download the APK file from our website;
- Allow the installation of applications from unknown sources in the settings on Android. This function is located in the "Security" section;
- Using ES File Explorer or any other file manager, find the downloaded APK file. Usually it is located in the Downloads folder;
- Open the downloaded file and install;
- If you update the original application, and not the mod, then the old version can not be deleted. If you are trying to install a modified version on top of the original, the installation may not complete. You have to delete the old version. (There is no guarantee to save the game process);
- If the game has a cache, download it and unzip it with a file manager or any program that can extract files from ZIP archives. Copy the contents along the path sdcard/Android/obb. That is, the path should be the path sdcard/Android/obb/cache folder/cache files;
- If errors occur - write in the comments, we will be happy to help you.
Download Outfire: Multiplayer online shooter [MOD: Available All Weapons] 1.6.2 on Android:
Similar games and apps